No wonder Apple’ iOS is famous for its brilliant emoticons. They are bright, colorful, fresh, it's a pleasure to use them! Many Android smartphone owners would like to have the same beauty on their devices. Previously, in order to install iPhone emoticons on Android, you had to change your emoticons using root access. By now, you can download a special app from Google Play to make it real.
In order to install iPhone emoji on Android, just download a special app from the list below.
Best apps for adding iOS Emoji to Android
You can find quite a few apps in the Play Store that install iOS emoji to Android. Although there are no identical iPhone ones among them, there are a lot of similar ones. In order to do it:
- Open Google Play and find an emoji keyboard app or special emoji font.
- Here are examples of such applications: Kika Emoji Keyboard, Facemoji, Emoji Keyboard Cute Emoticons.
Select the application, download it and install it on your phone.
- To use the keyboard, go to Settings > General Settings > Language and Input > Default Keyboard.
- Select the keyboard add-on with emoticons.
Use the smiley keyboard add-on
Some keyboards, such as Kika Keyboard, allow you to change the emoticons. Kika Keyboard is a popular keyboard that includes customization options and vibrant skins. Kika Keyboard uses Twitter emoticons, which are quite similar to iOS ones.
- Open Play Store and download Kika Keyboard.
- Download and install Kika Keyboard on Android.
Open Settings >General Settings on Android.
- Tap on Language and Input > Default Keyboard.
- Activate Kika Keyboard app.
- After you open the app, tap the keyboard icon. It is usually located in the lower right corner of the keyboard.
- Go to the Home screen and tap on the Kika Keyboard icon.
- Inside the Kika Keyboard app, select Settings.
- Under "Emoji" select the style you like.
- Tap OK to add more emoticons to the list.
Mobile apps that allow you to change emoticons on Android
To add emoji from iPhone to Android, you need to install one of the add-ons, in order to replace the original keyboard with your own variant.
Note: not all apps support emoji from IPhone. The most commonly used mods are considered below.
iPhone Black Keyboard
This is an Emoji app that does not require root rights on Android. To get started you will need:
- Download the application by following the link.
- After downloading, tap on the Enable button in Settings.
- Enable Apple Keyboard in Keyboards.
- Confirm the action.
- Deactivate other keyboards on Android.
- Select Switch input methods on the start page.
- Select the Apple keyboard again in the screen that appears.
- Click Finished when the procedure is complete.
- Make the required changes and test the keyboard.
AI Style OS 12
To install emoji on Android, you need to do the following steps:
- Install the software from here.
- Go to "Settings" - "Language and input".
- Select "Virtual Keyboard"-"Keyboard Management".
- Activate Cheetah Keyboard.
- Deactivate other keyboards.
- Install the app by downloading it.
- Open the application, click "Apply" in the bottom corner of the screen.
- On the next screen, click "Switch".
- Select Cheetah Keyboard.
This software has a huge library of emoji styles, so you can create your own original keyboard.
You can replace the standard set of emoticons on Android. To do this, you need to:
- Root your smartphone one of the ways. The best way is to use Super.SU.
- Download the application from Play Market.
- Launch the app.
- Confirm the request for root privileges.
- Tap "Start" on the same page.
- Go to the iOS item on the Emoji Switcher page, select the emoji.
- Confirm the installation.
- Wait for the end of the procedure and test it.
This app is quite easy to handle, the only disadvantage is the built-in advertising. However, you can disable it by purchasing the EmojiOne app.
iPhone 8 Emoji Keyboard Theme
The utility contains a huge number of iPhone-like emoji styles. You can customize the size of the keys and choose themes.
To install emoticons on Android without Root, you need:
- Download the application from Google Play at the link.
- Install it as the main keyboard on Android.
iMore Emoji Keyboard App
Another app that allows you to download iPhone emoji on Android. The keyboard is similar to the one used in the IPhone. Animated emoji can be sent directly from it.
To install the utility you need:
- Download the app from the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aoemoji.keyboard
- Install it as any other keyboard on Android.